As part of the NSW government’s stimulus program, NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total.
- 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers to be used for dining in at restaurants, cafés, bars, wineries, pubs or clubs.
- 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
The vouchers can be used 7 days a week at participating NSW businesses and are valid until 30 June 2021.
Two or more people dining together may stack their vouchers during one transaction. Each person is limited to using one of their own vouchers (not both) during each transaction.
You can apply for vouchers any time up until 30 June 2021.
The Australian Venue Company and The Sydney Collective have offered to double the value of any voucher redeemed in-house at any of their venues.
List of Australian Venue Company venues:
- Beer DeLuxe Sydney – 9 Lime Street, Sydney
- Bungalow8 – 3 Lime Street King Street Wharf, Sydney
- Cargo – 52-60 The Promenade, Sydney
- Kingsleys Woolloomooloo – 10/6 Cowper Wharf Road, Woolloomooloo
- The Loft – Level 1, 3 Lime St, Kings St Wharf, Sydney
- Manly Wine – 8-13 South Steyne, Manly
- The Rook – 7-56-58 York Street, Sydney
- Untied – Level 4, Exchange Place, 400 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo
- The Winery – 285A Crown Street, Surry Hills
- Beer Deluxe Albury – 491 Kiewa Street, Albury
List of The Sydney Collective venues:
- Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel – use between Monday and Thursday
- Daniel San, Manly – use between Monday and Thursday
- Park House, Mona Vale – use between Monday and Thursday
- Balcony Bar and Oyster Co – use between Monday and Thursday (before 4pm)
- The Morrison Bar and Oyster Room – use between Monday and Tuesday
- Republic Hotel and Taylor’s Rooftop – use between Monday and Wednesday
- The Imperial Erskineville – use between Wednesday and Thursday
- Northies Cronulla Hotel – use between Monday and Wednesday