The NSW EP&A Act (1979) and Regulations 2000 and ACT Building Act and Regulations 2008, requires certification by a suitably qualified person of Essential Fire Safety Measures, prior to occupation, as well as on an ongoing basis. This course will provide a candidate with the knowledge of Acts, Standards and Regulations to be able to assist in the essential fire safety measures certification process.
• How do you know the new fire/smoke dampers in your current projects are being correctly installed?
• How do you know that the existing fire/smoke dampers being assessed annually in your projects will stand up to scrutiny?
• Are you aware of your liability if current or future certification scrutiny discovers installation defects?
The AMCA NSW Course in the Installation and Certification of Fire and Smoke Dampers is an industry respected course for people involved in Certification, Supervision, Installation and Annual Assessment of Fire and Smoke Dampers.
Registrations close on Thursday 25 March
Installation and Certification of Fire and Smoke Dampers Course
Date: 27 April 2021
Full Day 8.30am – 4.30pm (incl exam in the afternoon)
Address: Eastlake Football Club, 3 Oxley St, Canberra ACT 2603
• AMCA Members $1,100.00 (GST free)
• RACCA Members $1,400.00 (GST free)
• Non-Members $1,700.00 (GST free)
Please contact AMCA on (07) 3285 5282 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.