AMCA QLD are hosting their first Industry Breakfast Briefing for 2021 to be held on Wednesday 3rd March in the Garden Marquee at the Victoria Park Golf Club, commencing at 7am. A diverse group of guest speakers will be present to ensure the morning will cover informative, relevant topics that assist industry through these ever-changing times.
Speakers include Richard Luscombe from Windsor Management Insurance Brokers, Dean Cameron from Workforce Advisory Lawyers, Rob Sobyra from Construction Skills QLD, and Eric Allgood from the Service Trades College Australia.
Spend the morning enjoying a delicious buffet breakfast with filtered coffees and a range of teas, and the opportunity to network with industry peers while hearing from our Industry experts on important subjects such as:
- Ensuring your insurance policies are relevant in today’s changing business environment
- Employment law relating to performance issues, redundancies, COVID-19 vaccinations and working from home
- QLD’s construction industry outlook for the next few years. Which sectors will benefit? Which locations will suffer?
- The impact to our trades with the rollout of the new National Training Package – what will be different?
- What additional training will be available at our Industry Training Centre following the $20M Stage 2 development?
AMCA Members: $ 33 per person inclusive of GST
RACCA Member: $44 per person inclusive of GST
Non-Members: $ 66 per person inclusive of GST
Numbers are limited so please RSVP by Friday 26 March bycontacting firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the event, please don’t hesitate to contact Tricia Pezet (AMCA QLD) on 07 3285 5282.