The winners of the ARBS 2018 Industry Awards were announced at the ARBS Gala Dinner last night.
Held at the ICC Grand Ballroom and hosted by media personality, Tony Squires, the Awards are now firmly entrenched as the pinnacle of achievement in the HVAC&R and building services industry and attracted nominees from across all sectors. A panel of industry experts evaluated the nominations based on various criteria such as leadership, sustainability, performance and innovation.
The ARBS 2018 Industry Award winners are:
- ARBS Young Achiever Award–Jason Harrison, Airmaster Australia
- ARBS Product Excellence Award–ACDHUM-LD, Air Change
- ARBS Project Excellence Award–F Mayer Refrigerated Cold Storage/Distribution Centre, Strathbrook Industrial Services & Danfoss Australia
- ARBS Outstanding Industry Education/Training Award–Mobile CO2 Training Unit, Danfoss (Australia) Pty Ltd
- ARBS Software/Digital Excellence Award–Clarity, HydroChem
- ARBS Outstanding Service & Maintenance Award–A.G. Coombs Group Pty Ltd
There were five Hall of Fame inductees for ARBS 2018:
- Warren Cole–RACCA
- Stephen Gilchrist–CIBSE ANZ
- John Bosci–AIRAH
- Mark Padwick–AREMA
- David Seedsman–AMCA
This story and the accompanying image were provided courtesy of ARBS. This story was edited slightly prior to publication.